If you like the property after the viewing and wish to make an offer we require the following information so we can put forward your rental offer to the Landlord:
- Any special requests, such as: redecoration, pets, smoking, furnishings or household equipment. It’s best to deal with these issues at the beginning of the negotiations to avoid later disappointments.
- A move in date, the Term of the Tenancy and any break clauses (when you can give notice).
- Is the Tenancy being taken by a company or by an individual? If individual, what is the source of your income ie: employed, self-employed or on benefits.
- Do you have a poor financial record? CCJs or bankruptcy.
- Who will be living in the property?
Once an offer has been accepted, you will then receive an e-mail with details of the next steps and a copy of the How to Rent Guide and Referencing Consent form.